Seekanapalli Organics Amla Gooseberry Powder 200 gram
- Vendor: Hennakart
- Type: Herbal Product
- Note: Orders up to 20 boxes can be booked online. For bulk enquiry mail us at email@example.com
Amla Powder is an Ayurvedic herb made from the Indian gooseberry. You may already know that amla powder is great for boosting your immunity but it also has other wonderful benefits for your hair, skin and overall health that you’re about to find out here. It is undoubtedly a powerhouse of nutrients. It's an balance of sweet, sour, pungent and bitter flavors. Amla powder can be consumed in any form like juiced, powdered or eaten raw. Being a very rich source of Vitamin C, iron and calcium, amla is a health treasure. Since amla powder is a bit bitter tasting, you can drink a mix of amla powder, ginger powder, honey and lime juice or you can even add amla powder to a glass of fresh juice for breakfast.
- Slows Down Ageing : Amla Is Virtually A Superfruit. It Is Full Of Antioxidants That Are Effective In Reducing Cell Damage. It Reduces The Effects Of Free Radicals.
- Prevents Greying Of Hair : If Applied To The Scalp Regularly, Amla Can Help Retain Your Hair’S Natural Color And Prevent It From Greying.
- Helps Increase Hair Growth : Amla Oil, If Regularly Applied To The Hair, Nourishes The Scalp And Roots And Promotes The Growth Of Long And Healthy Hair.
- Makes Skin Glow : Amla Gives Your Skin A Smooth And Youthful Look. It Is Known To Exfoliate Skin And Remove Dead Skin Cells.
- Brightens Skin : Amla Is Effective For Lightening The Skin Because Of Vitamin C.