Vitamin c, another must have for which we often purchase expensive vitamin supplements are found in abundance in the pomegranate peel. Vitamin C is an extensive growth agent that helps heal wounds and form scar tissue. The ellagic acid contained in the pomegranate peel effectively prevents the moisture in your skin cells from drying out hence keeping your skin well hydrated and preventing dry skin which can ultimately lead to skin damage. Pomegranate peel is an effective sun block agent and helps prevent and repair damage caused to the skin by uva and uvb sun rays.
- Maintains Skin Health: Collagen Is The Basic Component Of Your Skin Which Ensures That Your Skin Remains Soft
- Moisturizes Skin: Being Rich In Punicic Acid, The Oil Derived From These Seeds Will Moisturize Your Skin
- Pomegranate, Being A Rich Source Of Vitamin C, Can Regulate The Production Of Sebum, An Oily Substance Secreted By Your Skin Which Is The Root Cause Of Pimples
- Anti-Aging Benefits: Pomegranates Possess Anti-Ageing Properties, Thus Rejuvenating Your Skin Both Internally And Externally
- Sun Protection: Pomegranate Is A Great Way Of Countering The Damaging Effects Of The Sun; It Contains A Number Of Antioxidants That Protect Your Skin Against Free Radical Damage