Seekanapalli Organics Gauva (Amrud) Green Tea (200 gram)
- Vendor: Hennakart
- Type: Green Tea
- Note: Orders up to 20 boxes can be booked online. For bulk enquiry mail us at email@example.com
Enjoy the Gauva Green Tea. The antioxidant properties present in the leaves keep health problems at bay, reduce stress, weight, enhance metabolism besides bringing you a host of other health benefits. Ingredients: Gauva Leaves, Lemongrass Leaves, Stevia Leaves, Tej Patta & Green Tea Directions for Use: Add One Tea spoon (3 gms ) of Green tea to 150 ml, of boiled water and strains. Drink Hot
- "Guava Boost your Immunity: Guava is rich in vitamin C and is said to contain four times the content of vitamin C found in oranges. Vitamin C helps boost immunity levels that prepare your body to fight common infections and pathogens. Also, more vitamin C helps in good eyesight.
- "Reduces Your Risk of Developing Cancer: Vitamin C, lycopene and other types of polyphenols act as antioxidants that help in neutralising infections in the body that prevent the growth of cancerous cells. Guava fruit has shown to prevent prostate cancer and also prevents the growth of breast cancer cells.
- "Prevents Diabetes: Guava has a high content of fibre and glycaemic index that prevent the development of diabetes. Fibre content regulates blood sugar levels from spiking, while glycemic index also restricts your blood sugar to raise at a short.
- "Guavas Help in Keeping your Heart Healthy: Guava contains high amounts of sodium and potassium that helps the body to balance and regulate high blood pressure in patients suffering from hypertension. Guavas help in reducing cholesterol that is one of the primary reasons for heart diseases. However, this fruit increases the levels of good cholesterol and substitutes this with bad cholesterol.
- "Guava Helps Women During Pregnancy: Guavas benefit pregnant women such that it contains folic acid and vitamin B-9 which is recommended to be given for women since it helps in developing the baby’s nervous system and protects the baby from neurological disorders.