Enjoy the Hibiscus Flower Green Tea . The antioxidant properties present in the leaves keep health problems at bay, reduce stress, weight, enhance metabolism besides bringing you a host of other health benefits.
Hibiscus Flower & Green Tea
Bring freshly drawn water to a boil in a kettle. Pour hot water into teapot or teacups and pour off. Add the proper amount of tea leaves (2 gram of tea per 8oz of water) per person to the pot. Let the tea steep for 6 to 8 minutes. Strain completely into another teapot or directly into the serving cups. You can steep a second time for 10 minutes. Herbal teas don't turn bitter like green teas and thus you can steep longer to draw out more flavor.
- PERSONALITY: Tart and sassy, invigorating. Herbal power: maintains cardiovascular health, mildly stimulating. Reason to love: what’s not to love about hibiscus? A gorgeous heat-loving tropical flower, hibiscus is more than just a pretty face – traditionally used to support the cardiovascular system, it has a distinctively tart and tangy taste.
- HEALTH BENEFITS: All over the world people drink hibiscus tea for health (hibiscus tea lowers blood pressure), for cooling (hibiscus tea is a refrigerant and helps cool the body), for a relaxing refreshment (hibiscus tea contains no caffeine)
- CAFFEINE FREE: Take a sip of this Natural Hibiscus Green Tea for a light, crisp, juicy flavor that tastes great hot or cold. Naturally caffeine-free, this herbal tea is perfect for any time of day.
- 100% NATURAL: All of our Teas are 100% natural, free of preservatives, flavorings and other artificial products. Keeping its organoleptic characteristics (smell, color and flavor) as well as the different health benefits of the bioactive components of these delectable blends.
- ABOUT US: At The Indian Chai, we pride ourselves on continuing the 5000-year-old tea tradition by creating top quality and delicious specialty teas with natural ingredients. We are passionate about tea and strive to continually delight our customers, so that each cup we produce will be your best. The Indian Chai is your destination for delicious tea and spices that are both healthy and full of positive vibes.