Seekanapalli Organics Jasmine Yasmine Flower Green Tea 500 gram
- Vendor: Hennakart
- Type: Green Tea
- Note: Orders up to 20 boxes can be booked online. For bulk enquiry mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy the Jasmine Flower Green Tea . The antioxidant properties present in the leaves keep health problems at bay, reduce stress, weight, enhance metabolism besides bringing you a host of other health benefits.
Jasmine Flower & Green Tea
Bring freshly drawn water to a boil in a kettle. Pour hot water into teapot or teacups and pour off. Add the proper amount of tea leaves (2 gram of tea per 8oz of water) per person to the pot. Let the tea steep for 6 to 8 minutes. Strain completely into another teapot or directly into the serving cups. You can steep a second time for 10 minutes. Herbal teas don't turn bitter like green teas and thus you can steep longer to draw out more flavor.
- EXOTIC: Jasmine tea, with its delicate but exotic scent, is soothing to your spirit as soon as you smell it being brewed.
- FRAGNANCE: Fragrant jasmine flowers are laid atop green tea leaves as their scent is naturally embraced. Scented three times, this smooth green tea has layers of subtle fragrance and hints of moonlight.
- HEALTH BENEFITS: The health benefits of jasmine tea include a reduced risk of heart attack, a stronger immune system, and the prevention of diabetes.
- TASTING NOTES: Fresh and soothing green tea scented with the enchanting aroma of jasmine blossoms
- DIRECTIONS: The water for brewing delicate jasmine green tea should be at 85°C. Apply 3-4 gram leaves to a teapot or mug and steep for about 3 minutes. Our loose jasmine green tea can generally be brewed for up to 3 times. Increase the steeping time by one minute for subsequent brews.