Seekanapalli Organics Lemongrass Cymbopogon Green Tea 300 gram
- Vendor: Hennakart
- Type: Green Tea
- Note: Orders up to 20 boxes can be booked online. For bulk enquiry mail us at email@example.com
Enjoy the Organic Lemongrass Green Tea. The antioxidant properties present in the leaves keep health problems at bay, reduce stress, weight, enhance metabolism besides bringing you a host of other health benefits. Ingredients: Lemongrass Leaves, Stevia Leaves, Tej Patta & Green Tea Directions: Directions for Use: Add One Tea spoon (3 gms ) of Green tea to 150 ml, of boiled water and strains. Drink Hot
- Good for Digestion Lemongrass has a cooling energy which helps to soothe your stomach and keeps your digestive functions in check. It contains a component called citral that helps to digest food. Therefore, it is mostly served after dinner. It has been used as an ancient remedy for all stomach problems in Chinese medicine like bloating, constipation or indigestion.
- Full of antioxidants: Lemongrass tea is your detox tea. It is packed with antioxidants that help in detoxing and cleansing you from within. It helps in removal of toxins from the body by relieving fluid retention.
- Regulates High Blood Pressure: Lemongrass is nature’s formula for taming high blood pressure. It is rich in potassium which increases the production of urine in our body, which in turn stimulates blood circulation and lowers blood pressure. By increasing blood circulation, it also helps in purifying the liver. Lemongrass is also known to limit cholesterol absorption from the intestines, thus promoting overall heart health.
- Boosts Metabolism and Burns Fat: Lemongrass tea is a great option for your weight loss diet plan as it helps in boosting your metabolism which makes digestion quicker and helps in burning more calories. A report published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition in 2013 showed that polyphenols found in natural plant compounds and the caffeine content in tea increases the use of energy and enhances the oxidation of fatty acids in the body.
- For Naturally Great Skin and Hair: Lemongrass is a great source of Vitamin A and Vitamin C which are essential nutrients for beautiful skin and hair. By improving the blood circulation, it clears up your skin, treats oily textures and also works on treating eruptions like acne, pimples and eczema