The nutritious leaves of the Moringa oleifera tree are an excellent ingredient for making teas filled with potent antioxidants. Moringa leaves can be steeped in hot water for several minutes in a traditional tea-making process. The leaves release an abundance of nutrients and antioxidants into the hot water, creating a refreshing and flavorful tea, full of beneficial compounds that promote energy and wellness. One of the most important benefits of drinking Moringa Powder is the high level of antioxidants that it delivers.
- Protecting the liver: Moringa appears to protect the liver against damage caused by anti-tubercular drugs and can quicken its repair process.
- Preventing and treating cancer: Moringa extracts contain properties that might help prevent cancer developing. It also contains niazimicin, which is a compound that suppresses the development of cancer cells.
- Fighting against bacterial diseases: Due to its antibacterial, antifungal, and antimicrobial properties, moringa extracts might combat infections caused by Salmonella, Rhizopus, and E. coli.
- Making bones healthier: Moringa also contains calcium and phosphorous, which help keep bones healthy and strong. Along with its anti-inflammatory properties moringa extract might help to treat conditions such as arthritis and may also heal damaged bones.
- Treating mood disorders: Moringa is thought to be helpful in treating depression, anxiety, and fatigue.
DIRECTIONS: 5GM TWICE A DAY. MIX IN WATER/JUICE/ MILK AS PER TASTE. EXCELLENT BLEND WITH SMOOTHIES AND YOGURT..