Problems such as dandruff, acne, hair fall, skin allergies and so much more can be treated with one herb – Neem. Neem is highly beneficial for all kinds of skin problems and other diseases. This wonder herb is useful in all its forms including its leaves, powder, oil and bark.
- MOISTURIZES SKIN: The leaves powder moisturize the skin keeping it soft. They are effective for lightening scars and pigmentation caused by acne. If you have pimples on your face, apply the neem leaf decoction. This can even be used to treat minor wounds. To cure any kind of skin infection, mix turmeric with neem paste and apply it on your body.
- CURES ACNE: Boil a cup of neem leaves powder in water discolored and the water turns green. Strain and store in a bottle. Add some water in your regular bathing water to get rid of acne, infection and body odour. Just dip a cotton ball in boiled neem water and wipe your face with it overnight. This will clear acne, scars, pigmentation and black heads.
- HEALS DIABETIES: Neem leaves powder can be used to heal diabetes. Boil neem leaves powder with two glasses of water until it remains 1 glass. Strain and let it cold. Drink it every morning, noon, and evening.
- INCREASES IMMUNITY: Neem tea is also widely prescribed to reduce fever. Since neem tastes bitter, the tea acquires a similar taste but works magically.
- ABOUT US: The Seekanapalli Organics curates the finest teas of India and crafts them into unique blends with all the Natural Ingredients. Our Teas are sourced and processed in the most Organic and Natural way. They are Whole leaf, Flavorful and Healthy. Please accept our Gratitude for being a part of The Seekanapalli Organics family and choosing a Healthy Lifestyle.