Seekanapalli Organics - Rose Green Herbal Tea is made from green tea leaves and dry rose petals. This is a popular Middle Eastern variety of tea, but it can be enjoyed anywhere in the world. For centuries, green tea and rose have been used for therapeutic and medicinal benefits. Green tea with rose contains antioxidants, vitamins and alkaloids. Together, they create a tea that delivers calming, infection-fighting, immune-boosting and cleansing properties
- Type: Herbal Tea; Tea Form: Leaves; Maximum Shelf Life: 12 Months
- Vitamins: drinking rose green tea gives you a lot of vitamin c. Vitamin c is your shield against toxins and dangerous radicals. It also helps you maintain beautiful hair and lovely skin
- Cures sore throat: a warm cup of rose green tea is an effective home cure for sore throat. Plus, its vitamin c content helps in fighting the infection in a better way, thus ensuring a faster relief from sore throat, runny nose, and cold
- Natural stress buster: drink rose green tea to mellow down your stress levels after a long day. It has a positive impact on balancing the stress and emotional hormones by calming down your nervous system. The anti-depressant and tranquilizing properties enable it to be used as a sleep inducing drink too
- "Boosts immune system: the very high vitamin c content of rose tea makes it a wonderful natural boost for your immunity system. A strong immune system will help you to stay generally healthier and keep those annoying flus and colds at arm,s length Improves digestion: drinking rose green tea improves your digestion and keeps your digestive system in peak working order. Rose petals stimulates the body's production of bile which in turn helps our stomachs to digest food effectively"
Green Tea and Rose Petals
Bring freshly drawn water to a boil in a kettle. Pour hot water into teapot or teacups and pour off. Add the proper amount of tea leaves (2 gram of tea per 8oz of water) per person to the pot. Let the tea steep for 6 to 8 minutes. Strain completely into another teapot or directly into the serving cups. You can steep a second time for 10 minutes. Herbal teas don't turn bitter like green teas and thus you can steep longer to draw out more flavor.