SEEKANAPALLI ORGANICS ROSEMARY GREEN TEA 300 Gram
- Vendor: Hennakart
- Type: Herbal Product
- Note: Orders up to 20 boxes can be booked online. For bulk enquiry mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
DescriptionOne of the oldest known herbs, Rosemary continues to be an extremely important part of our herbal culture. It has been used in religious ceremonies, and for its numerous medicinal benefits throughout the years. Rosemary is a known antimicrobial agent. It Promotes circulation of the blood stream. It eases muscle pain and spasm, support the circulatory and nervous systems, improve memory and stimulate hair growth. This tea is great for people having respiratory problems. The aroma of rosemary tea can help a person against congestion caused due to respiratory infections, colds, influenza and allergies. Ingredients: Rosemary Leaves & Green Tea
- Prevent brain aging: Some studies have suggested that rosemary may significantly help prevent brain aging. The therapeutic ability of rosemary for prevention of Alzheimer’s shows promise, but more studies are needed.
- Antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds: Rosemary is a rich source of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds, which are thought to help boost the immune system and improve blood circulation.
- Improving digestion: In Europe, rosemary is often used to help treat indigestion. In fact, Germany’s Commission E has approved rosemary for the treatment of indigestion. However, it should be noted that there is currently no meaningful scientific evidence to support this claim.
- Boosts Immune Health: Rosemary helps boost immunity thanks to its rich concentration of antioxidants and vitamins. Rosemary tea contains high amounts of vitamin C, which has been shown to boost immune health and prevent illness caused by bacteria and viruses (3). Rosemary tea also has high concentrations of vitamin A, magnesium, potassium, and calcium to keep your immune system working at peak levels.
- Enhancing memory and concentration: According to research outlined in Therapeutic Advances in Psychopharmacology, the aroma from rosemary can improve a person’s concentration, performance, speed, and accuracy and, to a lesser extent, their mood.
- Direction: Bring freshly drawn water to a boil in a kettle. Pour hot water into teapot or teacups and pour off. Add the proper amount of tea leaves (2gm tea per 8oz of water) per person to the pot. Let the tea steep for 3 to 7 minutes, depending on your tea type. Strain completely into another teapot or directly into the serving cups.