Seekanapalli Organics Rosemary Rusmary Dried Leaves 200 gram
- Vendor: HennaKart
- Type: Herbal Product
- Note: Orders up to 20 boxes can be booked online. For bulk enquiry mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 100% NATURAL INGREDIENT
- MEDITERRANEAN CROPS
- 200 Gram
- INGREDIEDT :Rosemary Leaves
Mediterranean Natural Leaf
- Rosemary is a popular herb in Mediterranean cooking. It grows wild in Italy, Greece and other countries in the region. Like many of this region’s most popular flavors, the flavor of rosemary is pungent and can be divisive for precisely that reason.
In order to avoid ruining your meal, you will have to use it very carefully. Its versatility allows it to be used in a range of dishes including everything from soups to breads. Below we will look at some of the dos and don’ts of cooking with rosemary.
Dried Rosemary Leaves
- A native of the Mediterranean region, rosemary (meaning ‘dew of the sea’) is one of the most aromatic and pungent herbs around. With such an incredible fragrance and flavor, it’s easy to see why so many people cultivate rosemary in their homes and gardens.
Dried Rosemary Tea
- It is a good source of vitamin A, thiamine and magnesium, and a very good source of vitamin C, vitamin B-6, folate, calcium, iron and manganese. Rosemary is available as fresh or dry herb, As a tea of fresh or dry herb, rosemary has both aromatic and healing properties; it may be consumed for its antioxidant properties and to treat gastrointestinal disorders.
- Prepare rosemary tea by adding 1 1/2 teaspoons dry rosemary needles to a cup of hot water. Let the tea steep for five minutes, then strain. This makes a savory herbal infusion; if you prefer it sweet, add some honey. Drinking 3 cups a day is recommended in the treatment of digestive ailments.