Seekanapalli Organics Spearmint Garden Mint Green Tea 250 gram
- Vendor: Hennakart
- Type: Green Tea
- Note: Orders up to 20 boxes can be booked online. For bulk enquiry mail us at email@example.com
Enjoy the Spearmint Green Tea. The antioxidant properties present in the leaves keep health problems at bay, reduce stress, weight, enhance metabolism besides bringing you a host of other health benefits.
Spearmint Leaves, Green Tea, Stevia Leaves, Lemongrass Leaves, Tez Patta Leaves
Bring freshly drawn water to a boil in a kettle. Pour hot water into teapot or teacups and pour off. Add the proper amount of tea leaves (2 gram of tea per 8oz of water) per person to the pot. Let the tea steep for 6 to 8 minutes. Strain completely into another teapot or directly into the serving cups. You can steep a second time for 10 minutes. Herbal teas don't turn bitter like green teas and thus you can steep longer to draw out more flavor.
- May Lower Cholesterol Levels: Spearmint Green tea has one of the most unique flavors in the world. It is refreshing, rejuvenating, cooling and citrusy. It also keeps the heart healthy.
- Beneficial for Pregnant Women: Spearmint Green tea helps pregnant women in coping up with nausea and morning sickness. However, it is advised that pregnant women should consult a doctor if they should consume it or not.
- Lowering high cholesterol level: Spearmint tea has one of the most unique flavors in the world. It is refreshing and soothing, cooling and calming. It is also heart healthy. Studies have shown that 2 cups of spearmint tea in a day may be able to lower LDL levels, raise HDL levels and even lower triglycerides too.
- Aids In Digestion: Spearmint tea plays a key role in promoting digestion and soothing irritated stomach. The active ingredient carvone helps in reducing painful muscle contractions in the digestive tract. It increases the absorption of minerals from the food and also soothes an upset stomach.
- Relieve Stress: The active component menthol in spearmint leaves acts as a natural tranquilizer. The sedative nature of the plant calms nerves and reduces anxiety. Inhaling spearmint oil vapors or drinking the tea, facilitates the herb to bind with the benzodiazepine receptors in the brain, acting as a mild sedative and hypnotic agent. It also promotes the secretion of serotonin and melatonin hormones in the body.